Thursday 21 May 2015

Photo Blog Thursday!


I finally got my pictures off my camera (yeah, I used a real camera and not my phone) and onto my computer. I was amazed at what I found on that camera - pictures from a few years ago before we moved! It's been a while since I've used this camera. But I did get some pictures to share. I have some sunset pictures that I want to share too but I need C's help to edit them so they will probably be up in a day or two. For some reason it won't let me put two pictures next to each other so it's a long post. But here we go:
The ferry from PEI to Nova Scotia
Looking back at PEI.Yes, that is snow on the water's edge.
Fishing boat coming back in to the harbour.
The harbour at Margaree Forks

One of the beaches along the Nova Scotia west coast

Walking on the beach
Fishing Cove along the coast of Cape Breton


Cape Breton Highlands


Coastline of Cape Breton

Cool rocks at the bottom of the cliff

Cape Breton Highlands
Cape Breton Highlands coastline


The Bog where moose can be seen (but we didn't see any)

Moose track

Hiking in the snow. In May.

Checking out the stream

This tree growing around a rock reminds me of one of our favourite hikes in northern New York

A rapidly running stream in the woods

The first waterfall

The second waterfall

At the bottom of the waterfall gorge


Making a muscle

Cool dead tree we found in the woods behind the cottage

Hopefully I'll get those last few pictures edited and up in the next day or two. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment