Tuesday 12 May 2015

Unexciting Tuesday

Yesterday and today have been pretty regular, unexciting days. Everyone was out of the house but me so it was quiet and I was able to start catching up on some of the shows I watch. I got some laundry done as well as went out to do some errands. Pretty typical days.

The weather today has been icky. We've had rain off and on throughout the day with it coming down heavy at times. I took J out for a haircut this afternoon and by the time we came home a thick fog had moved into our area. The grey day makes me miss the sun. Later this week the sun is suppose to come out and warm everything up so maybe then I'll be able to sit outside and have my lunch or drink my tea and knit.

Speaking on knitting, I've been working on The Hobbit scarf. I've made it to around row 120 out of like a billion rows. Okay, maybe not that many but it is definitely a lot. I've also been working on a shawl called Citron. It's all stockinette stitch so while it is a little boring to knit at times it's a great pattern to work on when I want to watch TV while knitting. We'll be traveling this weekend so if I haven't finished it by then this project will go with me. I will bring another project with me because The Hobbit scarf is not good for a traveling project. 

If tomorrow's weather is like today's I'll probably stay home and figure out what travel project I want to take and get it started. I like to make sure I start travel knitting projects at home so I can double check that the yarn/needles are the right ones for the project and that it's going to be something I like. I don't know if there are any yarn shops where we're going so I want to have everything ready before I go.

I have been thinking that I will continue to do my blog but I may not be posting every day. On days like today when there isn't much going on I don't think I'll make an entry. We'll see how it goes. So today is a short post but then like I said, nothing exciting is really going on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment