Monday 26 January 2015

Monday, Monday

Today is another bright and sunny day - the calm before the storm. Tomorrow we're expecting a blizzard, which means the kids and the hubby will all be home tomorrow. So I took advantage of the quiet today and worked more on the section of Kilynn that I'm writing. I'm still not ready to put it up here yet - it needs some editing and some of the people need names. I need to do some searching online on some baby name websites to help me.

Even though everyone will most likely be home tomorrow I am going to try to grab an hour or so to revise/edit the section I've been working on lately so I can get it up. It is long so I will have to break it up over two days for publishing it. I'm eager to keep writing because I know what's going to happen next and want to get it down on paper but I really do need to finish polishing up the current section first.

Mondays are always a crazy day. I probably should have spent more time writing today but I was so close to finishing a hat that I wanted to get that done. It's for my friend and I hope she likes it. It's very similar to a hat worn by her favorite character in the first season on her favorite show. I saw it and thought of her. I like how it turned out so I may have to make myself one. She and I can be all cutesy and have matching hats. :-)

Okay, it's soon time for the kids to be home and then we're off to hockey and soccer. Like I said, Mondays are a bit crazy for us. Maybe I will try to do my editing while I'm waiting so I can have more time to write tomorrow during the blizzard.

And did you watch Galavant last night? If you didn't, shame on you. Once again it was damn funny! And they left us with a cliffhanger for season two! I can't wait for season two. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment