Monday 6 April 2015

Picture Monday!

The past few times I went to write my blog I forgot to transfer the pictures of the Easter eggs to my computer. Today I remembered. And I finished my Snow Queen shawl completely today - I got the ends woven in and blocked it and took pictures of it. So, today's blog will be a picture blog. :-)

First, the bunny eggs. S's in on the left, J's is on the right:





















Next, the Creeper eggs, with J's on the left and C's on the right:




















Now, it's time for S's tiger and chick eggs:




















J made an Ironman egg and C did one up as Homer:





















And last but not least with the eggs, my rainbow egg and C's rainbow egg:
























But we're not done with photos yet. Here are the pictures of the finished Snow Queen shawl. I am amazed at how it turned out. I shared the picture on Ravelry and I am humbled by the compliments I am getting there. I can't take all the credit - the designer did an amazing job and the pattern was so well written that it made knitting this easy. I am really excited now about the next mystery KAL.




This one shows a bit of the details.

J had two sessions of hockey today but C was able to take him so I was able to keep S home. Her eyes are looking better but she still looks like she's been up all night with the amount of red in her eyes. I decided to keep her home from soccer today because of how they looked but she should be good for school tomorrow. She's not contagious anymore so it's just appearance now and they keep improving. I expect by tomorrow she should look much more normal - at least I hope she does!


No comments:

Post a Comment