Sunday 1 February 2015

Short Sunday

I'm back from our weekend hockey tournament. J and his team did well - they won 2 out of 3 regular games which was enough to send them to the crossovers (aka playoffs). Unfortunately they lost the crossover game. It was a tough game and they played hard but the other team was just a little better. J had a good weekend - he scored 3 goals and had a bunch of assists. We survived heading out to games during a snow storm on Saturday. I swear the only people crazy enough to be out on the road Saturday were hockey parents.

Now we're back home - just in time for another snow storm Monday night into Tuesday. I'm just hoping it holds off until we're home from S's soccer lesson tomorrow. And there's the potential for another storm on Thursday....ah February in Canada!

It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun. I'm going to keep this short because I'm tired from a long weekend with not a lot of sleep - our hotel was filled with at least 3 hockey teams and it was really noisy at times. I'll do a longer post tomorrow. My goal is to get some time to actually work on the Kilynn story tomorrow since Tuesday may just be a snow day and it's hard to focus with two kids and possibly a hubby home. But first I need to hit the grocery store. Nothing like having no food in the house when there's a storm a-comin'! So go enjoy the Superbowl (if you're into that) and have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment